Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Multitool.Org logo featuring multitool-shaped lettering
Home Search Profile Notifications Private Messages 0 Bookmarks Members Merit Badges
Defender

Defender

@Defender
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
27
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent

  • What are you totin today?
    Defender Defender
    General Discussion

    @SteveC yeah, this doesn't use standard BB code so the [IMG] and other tags we are used to no longer work.

    There may be a plugin for that, but I'm not quite there yet.


  • Things that need fixing
    Defender Defender
    Comments & Feedback

    Definitely looking more MTO-like than it was. I'm happy with the progress so far.

    Also, replying to your own comment apparently disables the tag.


  • Things that need fixing
    Defender Defender
    Comments & Feedback

    @SteveC

    I will add it to the list.

    I also want to try again to fix the reply bar- there are too many icons, and on mobile it means one has to scroll to the side to upload images.

    Ideally I can get rid of the Header, List, Link, and Zen Mode icons at the top. If I can't, maybe I can rearrange them so the stupid icons are off to the side so people don't have to scroll for the useful ones.


  • What are you totin today?
    Defender Defender
    General Discussion

    I got partway into doing Emojis (not the successful part unfortunately) and then had to leave.

    It's my first job when I get back, but in the meantime the native emojis are a normal size.

    Soon we will have normal MTO Emojis.

    multitool.gif


  • Things that need fixing
    Defender Defender
    Comments & Feedback

    @SteveC

    Yeah it was but it should be gone again now.

    I feel like we are getting closer to the SMF look now.

    I am posting this on my phone, and it seems to be working.


  • What are you totin today?
    Defender Defender
    General Discussion

    Mobile can be done but it's a pain in the ass. You have to turn your phone sideways so the screen. Goes wider but then everything gets very small.


  • What are you totin today?
    Defender Defender
    General Discussion

    Trying again on mobile

  • 1
  • 2
  • 2 / 2
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups