Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Multitool.Org logo featuring multitool-shaped lettering
Home Search Profile Notifications Bookmarks Members Merit Badges
SteveC

SteveC

@SteveC
Global Moderator
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
63
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent

  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    Maybe leave cialis off this time.


  • It's time we got back to bedrock
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @Defender said:

    https://youtu.be/FqdTBDkUEEQ?si=gGPDDbb0QFVieGhL

    media link for embedding youtube ?


  • What are you totin today?
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    c78baf7b-2b60-4a4d-821c-fe717311a72b-copyImage.jpg


  • What are you totin today?
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    @Defender said:

    @SteveC yeah, this doesn't use standard BB code so the [IMG] and other tags we are used to no longer work.

    There may be a plugin for that, but I'm not quite there yet.

    That would be a good addition πŸ‘


  • What are you totin today?
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    @Defender said:

    Also, just to be a smartass, you COULD paste the link straight from GearFeed......

    c1ff2978-25a4-445e-af30-a1fa91fe0d23-image.jpeg

    If that is where the image is then yes, I see that it works well.


  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @root said:

    Seems to be working

    @root said:

    @whoey said:

    @Defender

    There is a thread reply, but it's at the top of the thread... Should be both top and bottom for ease of use.

    Reply box is now at the bottom. Let me know if you had something different in mind....

    Or you know, do it yourself as you have access to everything I do!

    @root said:

    I am working on a new treasury module now, and I thought I would share my discussion with the IA for your amusement.Screenshot 2026-08-05 133404.png

    @root said:

    @SteveC said:

    @root reply button default tags previous poster. Only way to reply normally is to go back to the top. ??

    I like the tag feature but is there a way to have both ?
    ie. reply button or reply to previous poster

    I know you can just delete the tagged posters. Or make reply default and manually tag poster if you want to.

    This should be fixed now. Auto tag should only be on quotes, not on replies.

    You can also manually tag someone like I am doing now with @whoey

    @root said:

    @SteveC Thanks. Trying to get as much reminiscent of the old forum as possible. Some issues are easier than others. πŸ˜„

    Maybe when I finish the current frustration I'll see about adding our MTO specific smileys- I could use an "easy" win!

    @root @defender

    This is good , I was able to quote all of these, hide it, then went to another topic and they were all still here when I came back. So there is a clipboard kind of like the BF like I was asking about. πŸ‘


  • Consider yourselves Validated
    SteveC SteveC
    Announcements

    @whoey It doesn't appear to be.


  • What are you totin today?
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    @Defender πŸ‘

    alt text

    Weird, imgurs BBcode didn't work I had to manually insert the address for the above image.
    image

    Trying a picture

    image

    nope not working.

    okay so you have to use the image link and paste the direct link from imgur

    alt text


  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @root reply button default tags previous poster. Only way to reply normally is to go back to the top. ??

    I like the tag feature but is there a way to have both ?
    ie. reply button or reply to previous poster

    I know you can just delete the tagged posters. Or make reply default and manually tag poster if you want to.


  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @root Looks good on mobile πŸ‘


  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @Defender Yes, all good now. Great job on separating the reply boxes πŸ‘


  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @root

    Sticky header is back 🫀


  • Things that need fixing
    SteveC SteveC
    Comments & Feedback

    @root

    Header seems to be staying at the top now πŸ‘


  • What are you totin today?
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    20260801_103100.jpg


  • Testing (again)
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    17855992342244110138568352741218.jpg


  • Testing (again)
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    Pictures seem to be working nicely from my phone. Straight out of my photo gallery and from Google photos mobile app.


  • Testing (again)
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    20260801_103100.jpg


  • Testing (again)
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    20260615_163420.jpg


  • Testing (again)
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    Testing mobile
    20260801_080256-EDIT.jpg


  • What are you totin today?
    SteveC SteveC
    General Discussion

    alt text

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 3 / 4
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups